Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18611199/ Subject /Pallavi Kumari
From: Viney Stan <[email-masked]>
To: brian sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:02:10 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian, 

This has been addressed. Agent has been advised on this. 

The agent has been informed about the importance of re-categorising into a correct subject line. 

Thank you. 

Kind regards, 
Viney Stan 

From: "brian sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Viney Stan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 31 October, 2018 18:12:40 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18611199/ Subject /Pallavi Kumari 

Hi Viney, 

Can you please provide feedback to Pallavi for this red flag and confirm the coaching session is done by tomorrow morning. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Wednesday 31 October 2018 12:29 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18611199/ Subject /Pallavi Kumari 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza