Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18611199/ Subject /Pallavi Kumari
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Viney Stan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:42:40 +0000

Hi Viney,

Can you please provide feedback to Pallavi for this red flag and confirm the coaching session is done by tomorrow morning.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Wednesday 31 October 2018 12:29
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18611199/ Subject /Pallavi Kumari
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza