Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18525192/ Content /Govind Chauhan
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 18:28:11 +0000

Hi Kritika,

Can you please review this red flag and provide confirmation that the coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow?

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Monday 29 October 2018 12:21
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18525192/ Content /Govind Chauhan
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent sent the email to the wrong customer.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza