Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18493410/ Content /Santiago Daniel
From: Sagar Seth <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:16:42 +0530 (IST)

HI Brian 

I have reviewed this case with the agent. The agent has accepted the mistake here as they completely gave wrong response. The agent has been advised to check the case notes if they have multiple cases open, as they do take incoming calls as well. Please be assured it's not going to happen again. 

Regards 
Sagar 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sagar Seth" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 30 October, 2018 14:42:49 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18493410/ Content /Santiago Daniel 

Hi Sagar, 

Could you please review this red flag with Eliza and provide feedback by EOD? 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Monday 29 October 2018 16:36 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18493410/ Content /Santiago Daniel 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: The content of email was not related to the query. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza