Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17874891/ Subject / Marta Lignana
From: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
To: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 09:43:36 +0000

Hi,

Please address this Redflag with the agent and let us know when it has been done.

Kind regards
Robert

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: 22 October 2018 11:14
To: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17874891/ Subject / Marta Lignana
Importance: High

Hi Robert,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza