Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18462892/ Subject/Saurabh Agarwal
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Viney Stan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 18:40:16 +0000

Hi Viney,

Could you please review this red flag with Saurabh Agarwal and provide confirmation that the coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow?

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Friday 26 October 2018 12:58
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18462892/ Subject/Saurabh Agarwal
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza