Subject: FW: India - Test Results - New Hires Start Date 15.10.20018
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:41:03 +0000

Hi Urvika,

Can you please provide this feedback to the training agents.

Also provide feedback on D. Diesho, did they have difficulty understanding the scenarios/training? They will need to re-sit the assessments on Monday.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: Thursday 25 October 2018 14:50
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>
Subject: India - Test Results - New Hires Start Date 15.10.20018
Importance: High

Hi both,

Please see below the test results from last week's training group:

GEO

Team

Agent

Scenario I

Scenario II

Scenario III

Scenario IV

Scenario V

Total

AVERAGE by agent

India

Training_India

V. Chopra

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

India

Training_India

D. Diesho

7

6.5

1.5

0

2.5

17.5

36.00%

India

Training_India

P. Dwivedi

9

9.5

8

8

6

40.5

84.00%

India

Training_India

B. Jaures

7.5

9

3.5

8.5

6

34.5

71.00%

India

Training_India

D. Mboyo

7.5

8.5

3

6.5

8

33.5

69.00%

V. Chopra is on emergency leave and will sit the test tomorrow, 26.10.2018.

Feedback:

  *   All agents are very vague in their investigations - going forward it needs to be practiced how to investigate and what to look at in certain cases (e.g. wrong tickets it is essential to check the ticket type, time to the event, the listing notes...)
  *   D. Diesho published scenarios that were not answered fully - maybe a time issue was present here? Yet, the answers she provided in Scenario III (Wrong tickets) where very confusing and did not match the content of the case.

I would recommend for D. Diesho to sit the second attempt on Monday, 29.10.2018.

Let me know once the results are fed back so I can publish them on the system.

Thanks,

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]