Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-16651724/ Process /Joel Samuel
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Sagar Seth <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:58:12 +0000

Hi Sagar, Urvika,

Could you please review this red flag with Joel Samuel and confirm the coaching session has been done by EOD tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Wednesday 24 October 2018 15:53
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-16651724/ Process /Joel Samuel
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did follow RAG process.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza