Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18536353/ Subject /Sarthank Joshi
From: Charanjit Singh Sandhu <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 19:23:15 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian, 

I have reviewed this case with Sarthank and instructed him to always re-categorise the subject before replying to the email. I have also told him to answer customer query completely with best suitable blurb. 

Sarthank has ensured me that he will be more careful in future. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Charanjit 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Charanjit Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October, 2018 15:00:31 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18536353/ Subject /Sarthank Joshi 

Hi Charanjit, Urvika, 

Can you please review this red flag with Sarthank and confirm they have been coached by EOD. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Wednesday 24 October 2018 09:49 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18536353/ Subject /Sarthank Joshi 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza