Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17933025/ Subject /Afshan Chaudhary
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:29:29 +0000

Hi Kritika, Urvika,

Can you please review this red flag with Afshan, and confirm that the coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Wednesday 24 October 2018 12:23
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17933025/ Subject /Afshan Chaudhary
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza