Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18536353/ Subject /Sarthank Joshi
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Charanjit Singh Sandhu <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 09:30:31 +0000

Hi Charanjit, Urvika,

Can you please review this red flag with Sarthank and confirm they have been coached by EOD.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Wednesday 24 October 2018 09:49
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18536353/ Subject /Sarthank Joshi
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza