Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-15584787/ Language/Anshul Khandelwal
From: Charanjit Singh Sandhu <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:43:09 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian, 

Anshul has an OFF today and tomorrow. He will be back to office on 26/Oct/18. As soon as he is back to office I will review with him and provide the feedback. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Charanjit 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Charanjit Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October, 2018 21:37:44 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-15584787/ Language/Anshul Khandelwal 

Hi Charanjit, Urvika, 

Can you please review this and confirm once the coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Tuesday 23 October 2018 12:54 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-15584787/ Language/Anshul Khandelwal 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the language. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza