Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17323513/ Subject/Gillbrinne Moke
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:23:17 +0000

Hi Kritika, Urvika,

Could you please review this red flag with Gillbrinne and confirm that a coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Tuesday 23 October 2018 14:00
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17323513/ Subject/Gillbrinne Moke
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza