Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17060550/ Subject /Natalia Cabrera
From: Worchuirin M <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:21:11 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian, 

I have reviewed the case with Natalia and advised her to always re categorise to correct or relevant subject before sending emails to the customer. 

Kind Regards, 
M.Worchuirin 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Worchuirin" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:28:53 PM 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17060550/ Subject /Natalia Cabrera 

Hi Mike, Urvika, 

Please review this red flag with Natalia. 

Please confirm that the agent has been coached by EOD. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Tuesday 23 October 2018 10:44 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17060550/ Subject /Natalia Cabrera 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza