Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17867491/ Subject /Hemant Chahar
From: Viney Stan <[email-masked]>
To: brian sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:01:49 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian, 

The agent here is on OFF today. Will review the case with him once he is back. 

Kind regards, 
Viney Stan 

From: "brian sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Viney Stan" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October, 2018 15:27:59 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17867491/ Subject /Hemant Chahar 

Hi Viney, Urvika, 

Can you please review this red flag with Hemant. 

Please provide confirmation that the agent has been coached by EOD. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Tuesday 23 October 2018 09:45 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17867491/ Subject /Hemant Chahar 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza