Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17060550/ Subject /Natalia Cabrera
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Worchuirin M <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:58:53 +0000

Hi Mike, Urvika,

Please review this red flag with Natalia.

Please confirm that the agent has been coached by EOD.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Tuesday 23 October 2018 10:44
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17060550/ Subject /Natalia Cabrera
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza