Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17867491/ Subject /Hemant Chahar
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Viney Stan <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:57:59 +0000

Hi Viney, Urvika,

Can you please review this red flag with Hemant.

Please provide confirmation that the agent has been coached by EOD.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Tuesday 23 October 2018 09:45
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17867491/ Subject /Hemant Chahar
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza