Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18361813/ Process/Kasende Daniels
From: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:40:49 +0000

Hi Urvika,

Please make sure this is addressed and get back to us.

Thanks
Robert

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: 19 October 2018 17:28
To: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18361813/ Process/Kasende Daniels
Importance: High

Hi Robert,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not follow the correct process for Turkish Football.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza