Subject: [Last Chance] Your Special Offer Ends Soon
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:23:08 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008394afd3177b04fd68e7cd204a274ce2a9d2aeaf9a8c24ff2f6428266c6d66ea2ea022674c1583cc5e83856c0964bec84e414b03eeaaa96d223 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a000839ef21db6eb15a7d047ef4de26c8019a04488d02cd60138200f044a0a9b16ade0411d73543e02a190c8264f24a38b1fc8b3692cef66941e4b5 
Sign In 

Graduate to Pro!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008390a1ff49241da5142556521f80e001452937e2d686d2dcca618fd863bbfec07678e966940269444abc1c931c9257892b97b97e82e3b4c3c2b 

 Save 25% off your first year of Pro Annual
Take your meetings to the next level and upgrade to the advanced collaboration features of Pro Annual - and save 25% off your first year!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008390a1ff49241da5142556521f80e001452937e2d686d2dcca618fd863bbfec07678e966940269444abc1c931c9257892b97b97e82e3b4c3c2b 
Become a Pro today  - offer ends April 30th.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008390a1ff49241da5142556521f80e001452937e2d686d2dcca618fd863bbfec07678e966940269444abc1c931c9257892b97b97e82e3b4c3c2b 
Become a Pro 

Zoom Pro Features
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008390a1ff49241da5142556521f80e001452937e2d686d2dcca618fd863bbfec07678e966940269444abc1c931c9257892b97b97e82e3b4c3c2b 
UPGRADE TO PRO ANNUAL    

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 4/30/21 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 annual billing cycle. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a000839da2863aa23e36770bfc8dc371e023e483d5d90d25c919e84d78986497ace0f7c646e654553bbf27294b89043cb87fa9d27ab932fc00a9e04 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008391c57662410a3e953ceed92c482a9d3529d4e1f9d6e0a28cd972d08246d09cfc18e454b26895e31e4ead562850265bace56eed5c84f8758f9 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a000839dd05acc00ca8b86a2b8d919513a201ccf825e400fe34ec340c7f39b24a6820993d509ac55a1a60cbf9a241ea68e39ae23344639bed132a34 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2021 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a00083913a82c3648869d2d279db307582b43b74b95b629b604577ac1470ca21a5232a711ff77e7bbebe807ae7c528ea0dd6f1bea3f117e30a75976 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a000839db881fb4ce33d8073403abc26990ffd96cbde420067cdc38bedd87280dd7e45629076c8ddba016f04d6dc25d83c14a8c40cb3c42aad8861c 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=81b35a3f6a0008393f031cc061a0b0bfa505d9897b3b14fe29bf3d772a1665a928bfc3246c0b47ab6d877915ebccf1893d5aa280f14ba119fd020a88b6fd3d0c 
unsubscribe .