Subject: [Limited Time Offer] 25% Off Your First Year of Pro Annual
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 20:23:37 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e739663790267863f94c06369d7032f38ac879db26b3b44f076c8b6c1247fcc276f3c04bad9e04f3ede78a0d5c7bb07bbdcf663919b3e5adc7 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7c781126ae630f984cd9b4dd0755295020edb0b599016b548b541f715faf65204dc529e2c79dae3d8cf50a86221e9a7ce583de6d21482be33 
Sign In 

Reach New Heights with Pro Annual

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7f44b8af6b18c9f329050558a863ed2440284de2b065bd594136143312fe63f29909912e48b090a11d773fc89992ffe8be35e31d77b166e78 

Work smarter not harder when you upgrade to the advanced collaboration features of Pro Annual. 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7f44b8af6b18c9f329050558a863ed2440284de2b065bd594136143312fe63f29909912e48b090a11d773fc89992ffe8be35e31d77b166e78 
Save 25% off your first year  - offer expires April 30th. 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7f44b8af6b18c9f329050558a863ed2440284de2b065bd594136143312fe63f29909912e48b090a11d773fc89992ffe8be35e31d77b166e78 
Save 25% 

Zoom Pro Features
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7f44b8af6b18c9f329050558a863ed2440284de2b065bd594136143312fe63f29909912e48b090a11d773fc89992ffe8be35e31d77b166e78 
UPGRADE TO PRO ANNUAL    

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 4/30/21 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 annual billing cycle. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7e89d024cf1689a7f57a9c240f488e9a06b956520993401d79ee5b9451e30740e79a217a9c1385d2b41c2a551106239492c26a32c07f32ae6 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e75d310c9f13963de7142c7a4c976143480691aa304f24010db6dfaf16272362346559f40734fcf81500fe91899f9f456aefa8a17a5ac96ab6 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7e1eeac4c31c69297d068767c6c58d2944e04a1d69a1daa03246588b3a6705693f18f687c1f1f3cf51a5dd648bbb06418d9a1acff643e7277 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2021 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7ab365dd111d881623661ee97670d5f43b5946df705c4f6a964f4d9a84347d9fdbddb2fce25fb49cc3796036fe7872fbc58c6fa9e07b2fa1d 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7d4e381df3d45ee61dbc83997f0dd743b24555b7dd29661e9929d2a8877edaf08f789ddc989a74799a00ad1d06a5ba8fd98b5a6828c61c092 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=cd6d1a301a7c81e7ab312dfbfd2f1c67b7d788c2a0368da9ef11004ffc13f626479c41d4b760c297dd78d4fb5960a9fcd2c1e5ede1bb3c63c542d9fac2684281 
unsubscribe .