Subject: [A Gift for You] Upgrade to Pro Annual - Take 25% Off
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:43:19 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c873b6d1f00bcd8425f5e842b75a3bc7de06dd933d6c22426ab39396771cb1a27f8c605211837eb2322e0696d8469ea804540906af401ca01 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c0d48a18804ea65bf03f7b6c34f56f8a5f2b8ac76dbb2f2b3dd90eb7ff443d69cde33feafaaf14ae268e416b40e6dcbe1a3f6451aa798fa77 
Sign In 

Thank You For Zooming With Us!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7cfa5be0a8ab4a8aa10f6bec845e536de4952b53625d4d0c3cd9a9a667e5512320df12fc00ce86d8fe724d2a31325de86c1f18c53fc75fab16 

Enjoy 25% Off Your First Year of Pro Annual
A lot can happen in a year! As a thank you for being a loyal Zoomer, we are gifting you 25% off your first year of Pro Annual.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7cfa5be0a8ab4a8aa10f6bec845e536de4952b53625d4d0c3cd9a9a667e5512320df12fc00ce86d8fe724d2a31325de86c1f18c53fc75fab16 
Make the switch today  - offer expires April 30!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7cfa5be0a8ab4a8aa10f6bec845e536de4952b53625d4d0c3cd9a9a667e5512320df12fc00ce86d8fe724d2a31325de86c1f18c53fc75fab16 
Save 25% 

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 4/30/21 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 annual billing cycle. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7ca8a9fa49e8ccd429b6b4548ee558888074308490a8add152f5f065d4c66ec1dc13a8c0ebab4ed10565877c565b30ab90641944a4806ebe52 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c2b4620e0fc3ef9edfdbcda48ec9402fbbc461082e9d877242f79c2ce52ffbf84d60805ffffb524599077633017031f8df08a4e03c76be530 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c1b6990c02d382bf2e91300f94d66dbcf150eaf3bae327673175e5dcfabb71ff405d1710939c306b1832a6b60a43dca1adaa156a2fe6bfe0f 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2021 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7ce8b3cbb08d01d316f10aa3320829b9e01cb3683edaf1fb416ec79994fd5489572b3364b0a28288c59076587133d8680f898f38d207659fd8 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c23c27b0617512ee6888dc6463a6d370583e23756a78cb2e6073119e3868259e58bfa60e60212df964875cc3393808db65842a08de421e07d 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c3a23abc22565ed3447f5d292bdcd83602d6acac611579c242dedc333445899cda273d84da35d89cfe4d343297618036e8a32a23264a001fc 
unsubscribe .