Subject: RE: Order Mixed Up - 600950972 and 600947907_2
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:51:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+  @Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>

What happened to this case? Needs to be resolved today.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 18, 2020 11:45 AM
*To:* Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Ayoub <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Mixed Up - 600950972 and 600947907_2

Hi @Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>,

we have sent a clear email regarding this.

The orders were not delivered based on the correct address.

Wasim with Order # 600950972 has received the box with the wrong order and
on the box the order number as well was incorrect.

This is not a matter of incorrect labeling; this is a clear mix up in
address by the driver.

Neither of these customers are getting their orders and one of them needs
her baby food.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  Please advise what needs to be done
here as we are not getting any resolution.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 4:43 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Rukshana,

The customer for so  600947907_2  called again to follow up. She ordered
for food items which are needed urgently.

Kindly assist to deliver the above-mentioned order numbers to the correct
customer ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 10:25, Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

On 16-08-2020 10:18 AM, Mary Anne Agapito wrote:

Hi Priyanka,

Items inside are really different as both customers' orders got mixed up.

I just spoke with Wasim whose order number is  600950972 and again he
confirmed, the order number outside the box was not his. He incorrectly
received 600947907_2.

Please collect the 2 orders from both customers and swap it.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 9:52 AM Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

On 16-08-2020 09:31 AM, Mary Anne Agapito wrote:

Hi Rukshana,

Any update on this case?

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 7:55 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Rukhsana,

My colleague spoke with Wasim whose order number was under 600950972 and
confirmed outside the box the order # was 600947907_2. He knew it was not
his order and he was the one who gave that order number to us.

Maheen Khan (SO 600947907_2) doesn't have the box anymore so we are unable
to confirm.

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  -
please assist.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 5:35 PM Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

On 13-08-2020 04:31 PM, Mary Anne Agapito wrote:

Hi Team,

The 2 subject orders got mixed up.

The below customer got the order intended for 600947907_2

SHIP TO <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>Wasim Shaikh
Tourist Club Area
Near Electra park
Black horse saloon building no 12, /1504
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates Map <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>

SHIP AREA <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>Tourist Club Area

SHIP PHONE <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>+971568314156

And 600947907_2 received the other one

*Shipping Address*

SHIP TO <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>maheen khan
Al Markaziyah
Hamdan street - behind crowne plaza hotel
27(chowking rest buildg) appt # 502
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates Map <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>

SHIP AREA <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>Al Markaziyah

SHIP PHONE <#m_-730919139927870394_m_124402631444646>+971529217526

The house help of Maheen Khan, already threw the box as she didn't notice
it was the wrong item.

Please collect the orders from 2 respective customers and deliver it
accordingly.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

Dear Team ,

I just confirmed with both customers and the delivery boy and come to the
conclusion as both items are delivered  accordingly the order numbers.But
the products inside the boxes are different.

Thank you

-- 

*Priyata Rai*
Operations Cum Sales Coordinator
+ 971 565268297

Dear Team,

Greeting of the day.

 The both items are delivered accordingly the order numbers, but product
inside the boxes are different so which kind of update you want.there is
need to collect the orders from the both the customers? if yes then please
update me.

-- 

*Priyanka Jadhav*

Operations Cum Sales Coordinator
+ 971 565268107

Dear team.

Noted with thanks

-- 

*Priyanka Jadhav*

Operations Cum Sales Coordinator
+ 971 565268107