Subject: 600867896 // WARRANTY CLAIM
From: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>, Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 18:05:19 +0800
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Customer is complaining about the quality of the ordered item.

AWL-BB4 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=699716>
Bumble
& Bird - Robin Compact Stroller - Dark Grey 1
As per the customer:

Hi
I bought this trolley in May. A week ago I was on vacation and it’s was the
2nd time I use it because its not my main trolley. We were in the hotel
buggy and it was folded up with us and suddenly we heard a voice - it was
one of the wheels got separated from the trolly and got broken - I just
want to say where is the safety in this trolley? What if my baby was in it?
Please for your action and advise

Thank you and Best Regards,