Subject: RE: Minderest - Overdue Invoices
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Ramón Barro <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, payments <[email-masked]>
Cc: Enrique Tornel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:05:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Will clear it by next week.

*From:* Ramón Barro <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 1:59 PM
*To:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
*Cc:* Enrique Tornel <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Fwd: Minderest - Overdue Invoices

Good morning,

Please could you give us a payment date for the overdue invoices attached?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards,

Ramón Barro Ruiz

*Administration*

(+34) 868 07 54 90

LEGAL WARNING:

In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, we inform you
that we store your contact information for the sole purpose of maintaining
our professional relationship. For any other use we will notify you and
request your authorization. More information at
https://www.minderest.com/privacy-policy. This message and any accompanying
document, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person or
entity to whom it has been sent.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: *Ramón Barro* <[email-masked]>
Date: mar., 11 ago. 2020 a las 9:19
Subject: Minderest - Overdue Invoices
To: Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>
Cc: Enrique Tornel <[email-masked]>

Good morning,

I am writing regarding the overdue invoices (attached) you have with us,
please could you give us a payment date?

Regards,

Ramón Barro Ruiz

*Administration*

(+34) 868 07 54 90

LEGAL WARNING:

In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, we inform you
that we store your contact information for the sole purpose of maintaining
our professional relationship. For any other use we will notify you and
request your authorization. More information at
https://www.minderest.com/privacy-policy. This message and any accompanying
document, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person or
entity to whom it has been sent.

<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>

Remitente notificado con
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>
11/08/20
09:18:03

<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>

Remitente notificado con
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>
17/08/20
11:58:26