Subject: Urgent: Please confirm delivered to Customer?
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Nada Issa <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:59:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team

Please confirm below shipments are reached to cst or not?

Order Number DHL AWB
100175429 2301187103
200325904_1 2301187033
Confirm by EOD, Thanks

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.