Subject: RE: Urgent Delivery for Order 100148272
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Ishak (3PL)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 00:16:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>

I see status of this order is packed. Was it handed over to Riyadh team

If yes, Please share POD. We need to close this today

+ @Mohammed Ishak (3PL) <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2020 3:01 PM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; ccteam <
[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Urgent Delivery for Order 100148272

Hi Team,

Order belong to Tamer driver kindly check with JED team

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 10:16 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ahmed,

What is the status of this shipment?

The customer is calling almost every day and very upset about the excessive
delay. Please push the delivery max on Sunday, the customer is thinking of
canceling the order.

We need an urgent update. Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:45 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Please assist, no dispatch done till now

Regards

Taqwa

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 7:43 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

The order will dispatched tomorrow

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 10:15 AM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly assist with the below customer as he keeps calling to follow up.

The customer verbalized that he wants to get the delivery before Tuesday.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:50 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly arrange an urgent delivery of  this shipment.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:04 AM Dipayan Banerjee <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please expedite the delivery for order  100148272

Regards,

Dipayan

-- 

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Ahmed Muhammad Irfan*
*Logistic Coordinator KSA*

*M * +9665309563644
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Tamer Warehouses Al Mashael,Riyadh, KSA

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>