Subject: 600903298 // MMZT-040.0019: Medela Swing Maxi Double Breastpump // Warranty
From: Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
To: Mummazone Medical <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 17:40:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Maria and Team,

Kindly find below warranty check request as raised by our customer;

Attached to this email are the images of the manufacturing defect. The
defect is on the tubing of the pump and appears as a bubble or bumb. I have
also included the soft copy of my bill with the sku number, the box however
does not have a serial number. Please do let me know where I can find it.

Look forward to hearing from your team soon on repair, replacement or
refund.

Thanks
Nisha

We would appreciate a quick one on this.

Attached customers sales invoice for your reference.

-- 

*BEST REGARDS**...**✍*