Subject: RE: FW: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 - Multi Plush // Defective
From: Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 16:01:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

I cannot approve such a large refund.

Looping @Leena <[email-masked]> in to approve the refund.

However, I am very surprised we didn’t check the product before sending out
again and also that they vendor would 3 times send back a product that is
not working.

We need to be more thorough on returns cases

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, August 16, 2020 3:21 PM
*To:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

Hi Team,

The customer called again and asking for a refund.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 2:39 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Laura,

Based on the email of the vendor they already replace it by the new one,
therefore we just send directly to the customer.

Please advise what will be the next step.

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:41 PM Laura Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark

Yes I saw that but was trying to discern if we internally had inspected it?

Thanks

L

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 3:37 PM
*To:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Leena . <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>;
Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

Dear Laura,

As per vendor email it is inspected and replaced with the new base.

Regards,

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:21 PM Laura Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

Not that I can see from the email thread –

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> please advise if this item has been
inspected ?

*From:* Leena . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 3:06 PM
*To:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

has our team inspected this

Leena

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 12:44 PM Laura Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Leena

What do we do in such cases –  if the item has been sent back for ‘repair’
3 times and vendor sends a video showing it working and then the customer
decides she doesn’t want it and wants a refund – do we offer a refund in
this case?

Thanks

Laura

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2020 12:37 PM
*To:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Mostafa
saad <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

+Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> +Laura Thomson
<[email-masked]> Please
assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 12:26 PM Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Den Mark,

Good afternoon.

Hope all is well.

We have replaced the Mamaroo with new base and it’s working perfectly fine.

As we verified it on the second time, there’s no problem with the Mamroo.
Kindly see attached Video for our actual inhouse verification.

Unfortunately, we cannot issue credit note for the Mamaroo as it is already
used.

It will be on your discretion if you will do refund to your customer.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Wishing you good day.

Kind regards,

*Jeno Serenio*

*Sales Coordinator*

*UAE weekend: Friday and Saturday*

*JENO SERENIO*

SALES COORDINATOR

DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE

LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS  •  LIU 6 - OFFICE D7 & D8

PO BOX 450201  •  DUBAI - UAE

M  +971 569 636 787 •  T  +971 4 326 3080 - Ext. 212

[email-masked] •  MAPYR.COM <http://www.mapyr.com/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the

sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2020 9:25 AM
*To:* Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Mostafa
saad <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>; Priya Ramasamy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

Dear Jeno,

Please be informed that we received the item again from the customer for
the 3rd time, customer doesn't want the item anymore instead they prepared
refund.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 3:56 PM Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Den Mark,

Hope all is well.

We have handed over the Mamaroo today to your driver.

Thanks to confirm once your received of the same.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Wishing you good day.

Kind regards,

*Jeno Serenio*

*Sales Coordinator*

*UAE weekend: Friday and Saturday*

*JENO SERENIO*

SALES COORDINATOR

DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE

LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS  •  LIU 6 - OFFICE D7 & D8

PO BOX 450201  •  DUBAI - UAE

M  +971 569 636 787 •  T  +971 4 326 3080 - Ext. 212

[email-masked] •  MAPYR.COM <http://www.mapyr.com/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the

sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*From:* Jeno Serenio
*Sent:* Monday, July 13, 2020 1:31 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Priya Ramasamy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

Dear Den Mark,

Good afternoon.

We received the Mamaroo and based on our verification, There’s no problem
on it.

The Mamaroo works perfectly fine. See video on the link below:

https://we.tl/t-a2wa3W3eC7

Thanks to arrange collection of the Mamaroo today from 2:00PM to 4:00PM.

We hope this e-mail finds you well.

Wishing you good day.

Kind regards,

*Jeno Serenio*

*Sales Coordinator*

*UAE weekend: Friday and Saturday*

*JENO SERENIO*

SALES COORDINATOR

DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE

LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS  •  LIU 6 - OFFICE D7 & D8

PO BOX 450201  •  DUBAI - UAE

M  +971 569 636 787 •  T  +971 4 326 3080 - Ext. 212

[email-masked] •  MAPYR.COM <http://www.mapyr.com/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the

sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, July 11, 2020 4:04 PM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Jeno Serenio <
[email-masked]>; Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

+Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]> Please assist and do the needful, item
still with us. We will dispatch the item tomorrow so that you can further
evaluate it.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 3:51 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this case, please?

The customer is very upset and she needs it urgently.

Please update. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 12:22 PM Taiba <[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Please note that the customer has stated the order has already been picked.

Regards,

Taiba Asghar | Key Account Executive

[email-masked] | +971 52 314 8509

Image

JEEBLY LLC (UAE) | www.JEEBLY.com
------------------------------

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:08:07 PM
*To:* Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective

Hi Taiba,

Please find the details below,

Abu Dhabi,  Mohammed Bin Zayed City Zone 19 villa 363

971507171696 & 971568020716

Kindly arrange the collection at the soonest

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 4:16 PM Taiba <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> Please assist for alternate contact number

*Taiba Asghar*
Key Account Executive

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 52 314 8509 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked] <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

               <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:59 PM
*To:* Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Yes, Yes proceed it again also you can ask Radwa fro the alternative phone
number for the customer if the customer still not responding
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Mostafa Saad  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Last Mile  Mumzworld   <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 3:38 PM Taiba <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Mostafa, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly advise if we must rearrange pickup <http://www.jeebly.com/>

     <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Taiba Asghar*
Key Account Executive <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 52 314 8509 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked] <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

               <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:28 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hello Radwa <http://www.jeebly.com/>

This CRA was canceled by the courier due to this reason ( Customer is not
responding )  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

@Taiba Jeebly  Please share your feedback     AWB   (JB269153)
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Mostafa Saad  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Last Mile  Mumzworld   <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 3:22 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi All, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please arrange the pick up. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

the customer keeps calling. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked]  │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 9:27 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hello Alina <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please always add on Gdoc any CRA to proceed. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

@Mohamed Magdy  FYI    <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Mostafa Saad  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld   <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 3:35 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Thanks Mylyn. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

@Mostafa saad arrange collection asap CRA_AR_RE12360
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Alina <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:07 AM Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Radwa, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Good Morning, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

For some reason, we don’t know how could this be possible. Every time we
are replacing Mamaroo base, we see to it that the new base we are giving is
in perfect condition. We normally open the box and test the product
functionality in actual. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly  send back the full unit in our warehouse. We will replace the base
and we’ll provide a video before sending it back. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Trust my email finds you well. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Have a great day ahead and stay safe. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Thank you and best regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Mylyn Vega* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Sales Coordinator* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*UAE weekend: Friday and Saturday* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

MYLYN *VEGA* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

SALES COORDINATOR <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS  •  LIU 6 - OFFICE D7 & D8 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

PO BOX 450201  •  DUBAI - UAE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

M  +971 50 821 7344 •  T  +971 4 326 3080 - Ext. 212
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

[email-masked]  •  MAPYR.COM <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:21 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Mylyn, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please check the attached video. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

The issue is re-occurred again. she is very upset.  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

We will arrange the pick up but she is insisting if the same issue occurs a
3rd time to geta  refund. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please test thoroughly before shipping. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked]  │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:17 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Mylyn,  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Thank you,  our driver will go there today.  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards,  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Den mark <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:12 AM Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Both, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Good day. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

We received the item and we will be replacing the Mamaroo base as FOC.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

You may arrange collection today from 2pm-4pm. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Have a good day and stay safe. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Thank you and best regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Mylyn Vega* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Sales Coordinator* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*UAE weekend: Friday and Saturday* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

MYLYN *VEGA* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

SALES COORDINATOR <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS  •  LIU 6 - OFFICE D7 & D8 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

PO BOX 450201  •  DUBAI - UAE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

M  +971 50 821 7344 •  T  +971 4 326 3080 - Ext. 212
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

[email-masked]  •  MAPYR.COM <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From:* Mylyn Vega
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:17 AM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]
>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Umang/Denmark, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Good Morning. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please send the item back to our office for inhouse verification.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Once we have the item we will advise accordingly. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Have a great day ahead and stay safe. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Thank you and best regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Mylyn Vega* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Sales Coordinator* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*UAE weekend: Friday and Saturday* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

MYLYN *VEGA* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

SALES COORDINATOR <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS  •  LIU 6 - OFFICE D7 & D8 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

PO BOX 450201  •  DUBAI - UAE <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

M  +971 50 821 7344 •  T  +971 4 326 3080 - Ext. 212
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

[email-masked]  •  MAPYR.COM <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 26, 2020 4:50 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 -
Multi Plush // Defective <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Mylyn, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Is there any update? <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Umang Mehrotra <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 3:51 PM
*To:* Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order #600744560 // MD-2000806 // 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 - Multi
Plush // Defective <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Vendor, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

And also find the attached small video and sales invoice for your
reference.  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Stay HOME Stay SAFE… <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Den mark  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTu_79GgkVAx_Td%3Dz1%3D1-DQ3CP7cm83y1Gdf3zQtAtb0ZQ%40mail.gmail.com
. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Best Regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Yaseen Shaqra* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked]  │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE <http://www.jeebly.com/>