Subject: Wrong CRA / Order #200308585
From: Omar Khaled <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 10:57:06 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Hussain,

Kindly we need to cancel this CRA that have been created CRAKTM10188 , as
per it was created with a wrong item, and to cancel the refund that have
been created on magento as well, due to the customer already received this
item below :

Item : Summer Infant - Swaddle Me Original Xo Pack of 3 - Grey
SKU : TC-SI-55726
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1108305>

As per this ticket #1182176 , we already collected this item below from the
customer as returned item :

Order #200308585
Item : Summer Infant - Graphic Jungle + Fox & Friends (Small/Mediu
SKU : BNDL-TC-B-SI 54700-22

So we need to create a new CRA for the returned item so we can refund the
customer asap.

Thanks & Regards,
Omar Khaled