Subject: OOS ON CORPO ORDERS
From: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
To: Purva Rao <[email-masked]>
Cc: Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 08:27:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Purva,

FYI

SO # Payment Method Shipping Country Customer Group Item Item Name
600952499 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate HB-133782 Haba - Closures
House
600765592 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate DDBC-DD-04 Padding For Under
Playhouse To Cover The Metal Pipes
600765592 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate DDBC-DD-02 Wall Padding -
32sqm
600765592 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate DDBC-DD-03 Padding For
Playhouse Steps And Landing - 16sqm
600765592 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate DDBC-DD-01 Wall And Floor
Padding - 25sqm
600929169 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate MW-45052 Munchkin - Arm &
Hammer Pacifier Wipes
600904665 Paid United Arab Emirates Corporate MW-44142 Munchkin - 10oz
Miracle® 360° Sippy Cup™ - 1pk (Assortment)

-- 
*Johannes Jade *