Subject: Urgent Delivery Tomorrow- 600955221 and 600952678
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 15:56:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

This order 600955221   is a replacement of  600934853. Item was not in part
picked tracker but it was not also processed. The customer needs it
urgently, hence, new order was created.

The customer will be traveling very soon, please deliver both tomorrow
without any fail.

 600952678  - COD

 600955221    - PAID

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE