Subject: Order 600946672 - SKU: TM-73658
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Edwin Thomas <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:10:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Edwin,

As per Naib, the order was deleted in LFS, if I will be placing a new order
the price of Pampers Premium Care Diapers is different as it was previously
bought on a promotional basis.

The customer is extremely upset and needs it urgently. Is it still possible
to reopen it and ship the same to the customer?

Please advise. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE