Subject: 100169606 - Undelivered Items
From: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
To: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:35:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ahmed,

As per the customer he has not received the two items below but was marked
delivered.

100169606_2 GT-843700
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=10532> Step2
Naturally Playful Summertime

100169606_2 AL-2100A
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1215280> Power
Joy - Pool Protector Eva 103 x 103 x 2cm - 1pc

He received this one below but was marked returned. Please assist and
ensure delivery of the two items above.
GT-716000
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=145506> Step2
Play & Shade Pool