Subject: RTS Shipments / Order #200309474
From: Omar Khaled <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:16:29 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Zubair,

Kindly check this case on an urgent basis, as per the whole order is
mentioned RTS with both couriers DHL & Wimo.

So we need to create CRA for all the remaining 7 items urgently to refund
the customer asap.

Order # 200309474
Order Date: 28-Jun-2020
City: Abha
Courier Name: DHL / Wimo
AWB: 5545677045 / 32007000041822

However we already created CRA for 2 item only :
CRAKTM9603
SKU : TCI-4001726
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310715> /
TCI-4001727
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310716>

So we need your updates regarding this case urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
Omar Khaled