Subject: RE: Order #600931119 // Sku :KKL-63576 // Name :Konig Kids - Play Mat With Music & Projection // DEFECTIVE
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 11:57:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Denmark,

Thanks for your prompt action.

Regards,

*Marla Joy Laurico*
Senior Buyer

*P* +971 4 245 1362    *E /W*  marla@*mumzworld.com <http://muzworld.com/>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2020 11:51 AM
*To:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <
[email-masked]>; Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600931119 // Sku :KKL-63576 // Name :Konig Kids -
Play Mat With Music & Projection // DEFECTIVE

Dear Marla,

Noted with thanks,

@customer care <[email-masked]> FYI.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 9:19 AM Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
wrote:

HI Denmark and Alina,

Please replace the item with the new one.

I’m aware that they want refund, but pls try to convince them to replace
with the new one,

*Marla Joy Laurico*
Senior Buyer

*P* +971 4 245 1362    *E /W*  marla@*mumzworld.com <http://muzworld.com/>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2020 9:16 AM
*To:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order #600931119 // Sku :KKL-63576 // Name :Konig Kids - Play
Mat With Music & Projection // DEFECTIVE

Dear Marla,

Please see the below customer complaint and assist.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :The music stopped working even though we tried to change the
battery but didn’t work (lights are still working)we need a refund or
exchange at the earliest

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Best Regards,

Den mark