Subject: RE: 600926309 Product Return /UPDATE CRA/CRA_AR_RE13520
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Road Rider <[email-masked]>
Cc: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 10:55:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>

Item succeeded in Wimo but not confirmed handed over to the team.

@Road Rider <[email-masked]> Please share confirmation of
handover to returns team or this will be marked as lost.

@Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>

Please proceed with refund to customer.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2020 10:51 AM
*To:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Road Rider <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600926309 Product Return /UPDATE CRA/CRA_AR_RE13520

Hello Shady and Magdy,

Just Received a call from Radwa, requesting to refund the customer as the
status updated to collection initiated on 20th of July 20 and until now
it's not collected.

Please Approve.

Thanks & Regards

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 14:55, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> Please advise?

Thanks

ᐧ

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 8:39 AM Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Eugene,

This item is updated to "collection initiated" be nesty on the 20th of July
and not received yet at the returns. Please check and advise.

'

Thanks

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 08:36, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>

Please check and close the case today

Thanks

ᐧ

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 5:03 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Please refund the CRA , the order returned since 19-Jul

CM want GC refund

TW-29001
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=170219> /
GTC-28026
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=774892>

Regards

Taqwa

-- 

--