Subject: 600952139_1 - Cod not collected
From: "Shajahan Kamal Batcha" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Customer Care Team'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Naib Khan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "''Shajahan Kamal Batcha''" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 10:18:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Support Team,

Please refer the below order as per Qayyum instructed to the our driver not
collected the cod amount from the customer. In Wimo the amount uploaded as
0.43 fils.

 

 

Shajahan K

 <http://www.timexpress.ae/> 

   P.O. Box : 80266
   Tel : + (971) 4 255 5563 (Ext. 106)
   Fax : + (971) 4 255 5564

   Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
   Web:  <http://www.timexpress.ae/> www.timexpress.ae

This email including its attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying or distributing the content of this
information is strictly prohibited.