Subject: Erroneous Behavior of Driver
From: Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Rasha Abu shaama <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 09:21:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team RR,
We have received a distress call from one of our valuable Customer
complaining that Driver called  her and asked for Arrangement of Delivery
at  11.00 PM, Which is totally unacceptable and Unethical behaviour as per
our Code of Conduct for delivery drivers.

The Order no.   600951805
Driver : Babar Ali.

Kindly make this order delivered with an Apology today. and Investigate on
the issue and revert back.
And kindly advise Delivery drivers about the Timing of delivery which cant
breach the 10.00 PM Mark.

Regards
*Sabid Khan*
Senior LM Coordinator
Contact no. : +971-555759458
Email ID : [email-masked]