Subject: Collection ff up SO 600916675- CRA_AR_RE13843
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 10:45:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Customer is following up on her return request raised since 28th of July
and said no one contacted her yet until now.

Please help to push the collection asap on the below location.

*Dubai creek harborDubai creek residence - north tower 2 - apartment
2205mobile number- 0504290412*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE