Subject: RE: Alternative item for 600937566 - Urgent
From: Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>
To: Megha Dani <[email-masked]>, Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>, Nivya Kumar <[email-masked]>, Maricel Sadurai <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>, Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:13:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Erica,

I already informed both @Nivya Kumar <[email-masked]> and @Maricel
Sadurai <[email-masked]> that both customers were informed today of
the delay with the product supply and both have not answered yet.

Please leave the orders as it, until we have the customer’s feedback.

Thank you.

*Tamara Akhieva*
Commercial & Events Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1307  *P *+971 54 348 7776* E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Megha Dani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2020 3:20 PM
*To:* Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <
[email-masked]>; Nivya Kumar <[email-masked]>; Kiran jit kaur <
[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]>; Maricel
Sadurai <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Alternative item for 600937566 - Urgent

Please ask someone from thw customer care Team to reach out to those
customers.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 3:17 PM Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Megha,

Noted, Since tamara is on leave any idea who can I ask about the 2 SO?

Since they are ageing - customers have to be informed. Please advise

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 3:15 PM Megha Dani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Erica,

  700248185  Is canceled and refunded.

The other two are under Tamara.

Regards,

Megha

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 2:02 PM Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Megha,

Please advise for the other SOs

*Days Open*

*SO*

*Sku*

*Qty Back Ordered*

*CS Comment*

15

700248185

ALP-3282770209686

1

14

600937257

ALP-3282770209686

2

Willing to wait until 18th

4

600945960

ALP-3282770209686

1

4

600945976

ALP-3282770209686

1

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 1:53 PM Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Megha,

Noted with thanks.

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 1:23 PM Megha Dani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Erica,

SO 600937257 has agreed to wait. Its 2 units in this SO.

Regards,

Megha

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 10:25 AM Megha Dani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Erica,

I will follow up with customers today.

Regards,

Megha

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 9:45 AM Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi All,

Any update from the customer?

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 1:11 PM Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi All,

Please see attached email from the Vendor Ordered items will be
supplied on *18th
of Aug. *

Please advise the customer and ask if we should still proceed with the
Order?

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:23 AM Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Tamara,

Alright sure if the vendor confirms they will fulfill that would be great,
we can place the orders.

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:15 AM Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Erica,

As Niviya mentioned, the item will be fulfilled on 10th August. Vendor
confirmed himself it is due to system issues, not unavailability. Therefore
both orders placed are not OOS.

*Tamara Akhieva*
Commercial & Events Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1307  *P *+971 54 348 7776* E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 11:10 AM
*To:* Nivya Kumar <[email-masked]>; Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]
>
*Cc:* Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]>; Maricel Sadurai <
[email-masked]>; Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Alternative item for 600937566 - Urgent

HI Nivya,

I hope you are well.

This item is OOS with the vendor and as per their previous email- They are
on Stock Count until 10th of Aug.

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:08 AM Nivya Kumar <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi team,

Please see below orders placed for the same item:

Order number: *600945960 *
Rene Furterer - Triphasic Reactional 12x 5ml

SKU:*  ALP-3282770209686*

@Mary Ann Please issue POs as soon as possible to book the item for us.

@Erica Please try your best to get the items from the vendor as soon as
possible and inform the concerned department to arrange Urgent delivery to
the customer ASAP.

(NOTE:  vendor confirmed stock will be fulfilled oN 10th August)

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Nivya