Subject: RE: Missing Item - 600934302 SKU: TTI-411215-BL
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 08:59:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,

Yes the image shows clearly that this is without canopy. Just the carry cot
base.

Canopy colors are sold separately.

Regards,

*From:* Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2020 5:42 PM
*To:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Item - 600934302 SKU: TTI-411215-BL

@Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> : Below item was received last year
May 2019.

@Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]> Kindle help here as it was
received against PO_HQ1442

Thanks

Vipul

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 at 17:22, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>  It is a sealed packed item. we check
the available stock. Please check for missing part with vendor.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 2:29 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

As per the customer, the canopy or cover is missing.

Kindly check the physical stock that we have to confirm if the encircled
part is included or not. If it is, please do the needful.  The customer is
about to give birth and needs it urgently.

Please do not close the ticket  unless resolved  (Incident #1219462)

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAGn28S%3DbkWenQ1gKv27FHwtryLTg7gio%2B%2Bm012VnK1_8iT%2Bh7g%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAGn28S%3DbkWenQ1gKv27FHwtryLTg7gio%2B%2Bm012VnK1_8iT%2Bh7g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Thanks & regards,