Subject: Please Deliver ASAP / Delivery Address Update - Order No. 600948691 / AWB 1000007528902
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>, Rajesh Pattabhi <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:59:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called to follow up and is very upset about the response from
the delivery person.

The customer has moved to a different address and informed the driver to
deliver to their new location. As per the customer, the driver's response
is rude and informed that he will the shipment in front of their old
address.

Kindly check about this and assist to deliver to the below address ASAP:

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE