Subject: Missing Item - 600934302 SKU: TTI-411215-BL
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:29:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

As per the customer, the canopy or cover is missing.

Kindly check the physical stock that we have to confirm if the encircled
part is included or not. If it is, please do the needful.  The customer is
about to give birth and needs it urgently.

Please do not close the ticket  unless resolved  (Incident #1219462)

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE