Subject: URGENT / Deliver TODAY - Order No. 600945691
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:11:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer for the mentioned shipment called to follow up. The customer
did not receive any call about delivery.

Please ensure TODAY delivery without fail.

If delivery will be before 6PM, please deliver to the below address:

If delivery will be after 6PM, please deliver to the below address:

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE