Subject: SO 600943001_2- MARKED DELIVERED
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider Customer Support <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 18:28:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please check the subject order , customer only received 2 items which is
her shipment no.1 600943001_1 and said that the courier collected 210aed
and still missing 4 items.

600943001_2- marked as delivered , please check and ensure the delivery
tomorrow, COD to be collected is 74.55aed

*SHIP TO*

*salma alkutbiKhor Al BateenNear Joud Cafe - Al Bateen Park Plaza, Gate
No:1 - شارع هزاع بن زايد الأولD3/504Abu DhabiUnited Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Khor Al Bateen*
*SHIP PHONE**+971545144554*
Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE