Subject: RE: Order 600689479 ll Cool Wheels - Foldable Kick Scooter - Pink - MTC-FR58352
From: Simba Mawere <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Simba <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>, Rabiqa mstc <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 02:27:35 -0700
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Noted.

Thanks & Regards,

Simbarashe Mawere 
P.O Box 115161 | Dubai  |  UAE 
M:+971563470618 T:+971-43339050|F: +971-43339052
E: [email-masked] | W:www.metelegance.net

From: Denmark A
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 9:46 PM
To: Simba
Cc: Simba; [email-masked]; Mostafa saad; Umang Mehrotra; Maria Katrina Bautista; Rabiqa mstc; customer care; Ashley Fernandes; Mohamed Magdy; Shady Elgendy; Alina D'Souza
Subject: Re: Order 600689479 ll Cool Wheels - Foldable Kick Scooter - Pink - MTC-FR58352

Dear Simba, 

Our driver will collect today.

Regards, 
Den mark 

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 12:48 PM Simba <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Denmark,

This item was to be sent back but your driver refused to take it since it was not repaired as it is beyond repair. Still lying in our warehouse, you can arrange for collection instead.

Thanks & Regards,

Simbarashe Mawere 

P.O Box 115161 | Dubai  |  UAE 
M:+971556595409 T:+971-43339050|F: +971-43339052
E: [email-masked] | W:www.metelegance.net

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:49 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Simba, 

We need your assistance here and do update us also. 

Regards, 
Den mark

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 11:46 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Denmark,

No update received

Case is since March, Please advise asap

Regards,
Alina

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:03 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Simba, 

Please share your feedback here. We will refund the customer and issue us a credit note. 

Regards, 
Den mark 

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:28 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Team,

Are we shipping the item back to the customer ?

Regards,
Alina

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:15 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Simba, 

Update us where the  item, POD is one of the proof evidence that you received the item and still item not yet received from our side. 

Regards, 

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:11 PM Simba . <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Denmark,

This POD will not be taken into consideration,the item is said to have been damaged beyond repair.
Kindly use [email-masked] instead.

Thanks & Regards,

Simbarashe Mawere 

P.O Box 115161 | Dubai  |  UAE 
M:+971556595409 T:+971-43339050|F: +971-43339052
E: [email-masked] | W:www.metelegance.net

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:09 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Simba, 

Please find the attached Signed POD for your reference. 

Regards, 
Den mark 

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:26 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:
ANy update here?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:29 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:
Any update on this please/

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:40 PM Simba . <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Denmark,

This was not given back? I will check from the store and confirm by tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards,

Simbarashe Mawere 

P.O Box 115161 | Dubai  |  UAE 
M:+971556595409 T:+971-43339050|F: +971-43339052
E: [email-masked] | W:www.metelegance.net

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 1:02 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Simba, 

Please we need an update this was hand over to you last 05/30/2020

Regards, 

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:36 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Team, 

Please update. 

Regards, 
Den mark 

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 5:20 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Mostafa,

Please advise if the item has collected,  logged in twice for collection

Kindly advise and arrange if not

Regards,
Alina

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 9:31 AM Simba . <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Maria,

Kindly send to our WH,we will do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Simbarashe Mawere 

P.O Box 115161 | Dubai  |  UAE 
M:+971556595409 T:+971-43339050|F: +971-43339052
E: [email-masked] | W:www.metelegance.net

Virus-free. www.avast.com 

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 9:24 AM Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hello team,

Any update on this?

Please advise.

Thank you

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 18:41, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hello team,

The customer purchased the item last January and while riding the scooter, it suddenly broke. Please see the video explanation attached.

600689479 
Cool Wheels - Foldable Kick Scooter - Pink
MTC-FR58352  

Please advise if you can do an inspection and repair.

Thank you

-- 

--