Subject: RE: CRA NOT DONE - S000778379978-100125154 - DDA CASE
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:07:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, August 9, 2020 12:17 PM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>;
Asad . <[email-masked]>; Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Shady
Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile
<[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CRA NOT DONE - S000778379978-100125154 - DDA CASE

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> make sure we charge this to Shipa.

Thanks

Zubair

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 11:08 AM Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

I have created the CRA for this.

CRAKTM9610

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 11:53 AM Asad . <[email-masked]> wrote:

Lost by Shipa? If so please communicate with them and process refund to the
customer and close the case today.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Sunday, 9 August 2020 at 11:50 AM
*To: *Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <
[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Asad <
[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: CRA NOT DONE - S000778379978-100125154 - DDA CASE

Hi Hussain

We have the POD for this order, it was dispatched on 30/04/2020

We can refund the customer but we need to charge Shipa for this

Thanks

Zubair

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 9:08 AM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Zubair - Ahmad,

We need URGENT response here please , the DDA team following up with us.

Thanks.

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 16:18, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Malak,

As per the AWB this was never dispatched.

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> Please confirm if we can cancel this
shipment urgently.

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 4:12 PM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hussain,

This shipment has been returned since April and we still have no CRA.

TAL-KSA-15572-129-G-1
TAL-KSA-15572-53-G-1
TAL-KSA-15572-61-G-1
KSA-TTE-37/106
KSA-TTE-37/205
NOURA-4119

Courier Info:

Courier Name: Shippa
AWB:  S000778379978

Please raise CRA.

Thanks.

-- 

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

*Error! Filename not specified.*