Subject: URGENT-Missing quantity- Bundle item Molfix - Midi Jumbo Pants Size 3 - 60 Diapers, Pack Of 3
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 12:53:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please check the below complaint, the customer placed an order on the 22nd
of July and one of the items is supposed to be 3 packs but only received 1
pack.

*SO 600931743*

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/molfix-midi-jumbo-pants-size-3-60-diapers-pack-of-3

Please see the ticket no, 1205363,  customer is running out of diapers and
needs the missing  2 packs asap.

Please advise.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE