Subject: RE: >15 days pending shipments << Reference ID: 61284998 >>
From: Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 09:03:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ronald,

What is the amount for duty?

Thanks

Harshil

*From:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, August 8, 2020 1:56 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hesham Hatem (DHL AE) <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: >15 days pending shipments << Reference ID: 61284998 >>

Hi +Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]> +Sagar Khawani
<[email-masked]>

There is another batch of RTS that has been ageing for +15days and has duty
payments. Can we bill it to our account. to facilitate return process?

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:40 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Good day.

Please find the updated list below.

For the shipments that are held for payment. Can we process the return back
to DUBAI, under account : 951606449 & bill the duty charges, incurred to
the same account ?

Closing this files, will reduce the 30+ & 15+ aging shipments.

*Shipper reference*

*AWB*

*Remarks*

700241493

1964833485

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - 58.42 USD .

700241944

1964835305

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 61 USD .

100164781_1

9554761790

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 6

100166380_1

9554760504

Pending duty payment :  19.65 SAR

200309457_1

9554761915

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 7

600917075

2990810056

consignee refused to paid the CUSTOM DUTY CHARGE (USD 66 )

600917574

2990804121

Consignee refused to pay the duty amount 57.42$

600903989

5742699863

This shipment is undelivered as the consignee has refused to pay duty of
USD 18

*600922933*

*2990824535*

*Requesting your support on the subject shipment, as the consignee is not
responding to our destination team or providing the required documents for
clearance.*

*As a result of the above issue, customs has moved this shipment to their
abandoned warehouse. Please push the consignee to contact our destination
team & provide the clearance requirements.*

*Returning this shipment back to origin is not possible, as per customs
regulations in INDIA.*

600926082

2990839445

The address & consignee contact details provided are wrong.

200309499_1

9554762405

Consignee did not agree to pay the VAT charges : 31.56/SAR

600906884

5545671353

 This shipment is under return process, however account 951606449 is under
e secure, in order to use the account number, the admin (
[email-masked]) should provide a confirmation to use this account.
You might have received a request to use the accoutn from Eriny Adib (DHL
EG), external <[email-masked]>. Please do the needful to approve the
same so that we can process the return

700244371

5545675726

The consignee is not willing to pay the duty charges.

600912746

9554763492

Under customs clearance. Destination is awaiting a response from the
consignee, with the requirements.

600900693

5742696131

This is a status update on the subject shipment.We require KYC documents in
name of " LIJEENA SHANI" along with address proof & address should be match
with airway bill address.The receiver has been updated on the requirement
but no response has been received . As per Indian customs regulation
shipment will be moved unclaimed location if shipment not cleared within 30
days of arrival .

600895093

1208688762

The shipment is currently held for clearance & the customs deadline is
crossed.Customs requires the FSSAI certificate to proceed further but the
consignee is not responding to our contact attempts.Please provide us with
final instructions at the earliest, as customs has moved this shipment to
their abandoned area. If held for longer, it will lead to disposal of the
shipment by customs.

600936550

2301161026

Cnee Refused to paid the CUSTOM DUTY CHARGE (USD 90 )

600939508

2301174864

cnee refused to pay the duty amount 54.50 $

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: >15 days pending shipments << Reference ID: 61284998 >>
>> Sent: 08/03/2020 20:36
>>
>>

Hi Ronald,

Good day.

It was great talking to you. Please find the list below, as requested.

I have updated the list & added the shipments that were updated via
individual email, to consolidate.

*Shipper reference*

*AWB*

*Remarks*

700241493

1964833485

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - 58.42 USD .

700241944

1964835305

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 61 USD .

100164781_1

9554761790

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 6

100166380_1

9554760504

Pending duty payment :  19.65 SAR

200309457_1

9554761915

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 7

600917075

2990810056

consignee refused to paid the CUSTOM DUTY CHARGE (USD 66 )

600917574

2990804121

Consignee refused to pay the duty amount 57.42$

600903989

5742699863

This shipment is undelivered as the consignee has refused to pay duty of
USD 18

*600922933*

*2990824535*

*Requesting your support on the subject shipment, as the consignee is not
responding to our destination team or providing the required documents for
clearance.*

*As a result of the above issue, customs has moved this shipment to their
abandoned warehouse. Please push the consignee to contact our destination
team & provide the clearance requirements.*

*Returning this shipment back to origin is not possible, as per customs
regulations in INDIA.*

600926082

2990839445

The address & consignee contact details provided are wrong.

200309499_1

9554762405

Consignee did not agree to pay the VAT charges : 31.56/SAR

600906884

5545671353

 This shipment is under return process, however account 951606449 is under
e secure, in order to use the account number, the admin (
[email-masked]) should provide a confirmation to use this account.
You might have received a request to use the accoutn from Eriny Adib (DHL
EG), external <[email-masked]>. Please do the needful to approve the
same so that we can process the return

700244371

5545675726

The consignee is not willing to pay the duty charges.

600912746

9554763492

Under customs clearance. Destination is awaiting a response from the
consignee, with the requirements.

600900693

5742696131

This is a status update on the subject shipment.We require KYC documents in
name of " LIJEENA SHANI" along with address proof & address should be match
with airway bill address.The receiver has been updated on the requirement
but no response has been received . As per Indian customs regulation
shipment will be moved unclaimed location if shipment not cleared within 30
days of arrival .

600895093

1208688762

The shipment is currently held for clearance & the customs deadline is
crossed.Customs requires the FSSAI certificate to proceed further but the
consignee is not responding to our contact attempts.Please provide us with
final instructions at the earliest, as customs has moved this shipment to
their abandoned area. If held for longer, it will lead to disposal of the
shipment by customs.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: >15 days pending shipments << Reference ID: 61284998 >>
>> Sent: 08/03/2020 14:36
>>
>>

Hi Ronald,

Good day.

A gentle reminder on the following shipments. They are reflecting in the
report as aging.

*Shipper reference*

*AWB*

*Remarks*

700241493

1964833485

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - 58.42 USD .

700241944

1964835305

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 61 USD .

100164781_1

9554761790

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 6

100166380_1

9554760504

Pending duty payment :  19.65 SAR

200309457_1

9554761915

Payment instructions required urgently. Shipment held for payment of
customs duties/taxes.
Customs duties amount : Approx. - USD 7

600917075

2990810056

consignee refused to paid the CUSTOM DUTY CHARGE (USD 66 )

600917574

2990804121

Consignee refused to pay the duty amount 57.42$

600903989

5742699863

This shipment is undelivered as the consignee has refused to pay duty of
USD 18

*600922933*

*2990824535*

*Requesting your support on the subject shipment, as the consignee is not
responding to our destination team or providing the required documents for
clearance.*

*As a result of the above issue, customs has moved this shipment to their
abandoned warehouse. Please push the consignee to contact our destination
team & provide the clearance requirements.*

*Returning this shipment back to origin is not possible, as per customs
regulations in INDIA.*

600926082

2990839445

The address & consignee contact details provided are wrong.

200309499_1

9554762405

Consignee did not agree to pay the VAT charges : 31.56/SAR

600906884

5545671353

 This shipment is under return process, however account 951606449 is under
e secure, in order to use the account number, the admin (
[email-masked]) should provide a confirmation to use this account.
You might have received a request to use the accoutn from Eriny Adib (DHL
EG), external <[email-masked]>. Please do the needful to approve the
same so that we can process the return

700244371

5545675726

The consignee is not willing to pay the duty charges.

600912746

9554763492

Under customs clearance. Destination is awaiting a response from the
consignee, with the requirements.

600900693

5742696131

This is a status update on the subject shipment.We require KYC documents in
name of " LIJEENA SHANI" along with address proof & address should be match
with airway bill address.The receiver has been updated on the requirement
but no response has been received . As per Indian customs regulation
shipment will be moved unclaimed location if shipment not cleared within 30
days of arrival .

600895093

1208688762

The shipment is currently held for clearance & the customs deadline is
crossed.Customs requires the FSSAI certificate to proceed further but the
consignee is not responding to our contact attempts.Please provide us with
final instructions at the earliest, as customs has moved this shipment to
their abandoned area. If held for longer, it will lead to disposal of the
shipment by customs.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114