Subject: Marked Delivered But not Received - 600940703_2
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 16:32:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Rukhsana,

As per the customer, she only received a call around 9 pm from the driver
but no one came to deliver. However, on our record, it shows delivered on
05 Aug.

Please check and do the needful. The customer needs it urgently.

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> - pls assist as well.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE